WE DO OUR BEST TO FIND A SPERM DONOR WHO BEST MATCHES THE FUTURE FATHER.
AS WELL AS HEIGHT, HAIR AND EYE COLOUR, BLOOD TYPE AND RH FACTOR, WE ALSO MAKE SURE THERE IS A MATCH IN HOBBIES AND INTERESTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU.
WHO ARE THE SPERM DONORS?
All sperm donors hold a post-secondary degree or are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program. Under the laws of the Czech Republic, sperm donation is anonymous.
Only sperm from donors examined according to European Parliament and European Council Directive 2004/23/ES and Act No. 296/2008 and Regulation 422/2008 are used in treatments where donated germ cells are required.
Sperm donor screening
All sperm donors are men between 18-35 years of age. Men entering our sperm donor database have undergone the following medical exams and procedures:
- An interview with a psychologist
- Tests for sexually transmitted diseases (HIV, HBsAG, CMV, syphilis, chlamydia)
- Blood and Rh typing
- Genetic disorder screening test (karyotype, gene mutation and cystic fibrosis)
Reasons for sperm donor treatment
- Testes have been removed, or their function has been compromised by a chemotherapy
- Sperm quality test shows too many abnormalities
- Semen includes no sperm
- The sperm carries a genetic disease