REPROGENESIS‘S EGG DONOR PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO HELP INFERTILE COUPLES IN NEED OF DONOR EGGS.
USING OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART DONOR DATABASE, WE ARE ABLE TO LOCATE A NEAR-PERFECT MATCH OF YOUR PHYSICAL FEATURES, CHARACTER TRAITS, HOBBIES, AND INTERESTS.
WHO ARE THE EGG DONORS?
All egg donors are women of 18-34 years of age. All egg donors hold a post-secondary degree or are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program. Under the laws of the Czech Republic, egg donation is anonymous. Find out more about the egg donors in our Egg Donation FAQs.
EGG DONOR SCREENING
Women entering our egg donor database have undergone the following medical exams and procedures:
- An interview with a psychologist
- An ultrasound exam
- Tests for sexually transmitted diseases (HIV, HBsAG, HCV, syphilis)
- A hormonal profile, blood and Rh typing
- A genetic disorder screening test (karyotype, gene mutation, cystic fibrosis, Spinal muscular atrophy, Connexin 26 - hereditary deafness).
Only eggs from donors examined according to European Parliament and European Council Directive 2004/23/ES and Act No. 296/2008 and Regulation 422/2008 are used in treatments where donated germ cells are required.
REASONS FOR EGG DONOR TREATMENT
- Absence of ovaries
- Premature ovarian failure (unknown cause = idiopathic, after chemotherapy or radiotherapy of malignant diseases, etc.)
- Oocyte factor (repeatedly low number of obtained oocytes, low quality of oocytes, repeated failure of fertilization, cleavage, implantation when using one’s own oocytes)
- Grave forms of ovarian endometriosis
- Genetic indication which cannot be solved with the help of preimplantation genetic diagnostics